Skip to content

Compare business energy rates.
Get a free quote today.

What are you looking to save on?

Get the best commercial energy rates on the market.

If you’re looking for a better way to keep your business utility bills under control, Price To Compare can help. Backed by over a decade of experience in the industry, Price To Compare is your connection to one of the largest national networks of commercial energy suppliers. From mom-and-pop shops to major fast-food and hotel chains, we can help businesses both big and small compare commercial electricity and natural gas rates with ease. Plus, our dedicated renewal team is constantly monitoring the market and will reach out again once your contract has ended to keep you price protected for the long run.

Check mark ribbon icon

With over 30 major suppliers in our network, we’ll always work to get you the best available rates on the market.

Fingers snapping icon

Simply fill out our quote form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to provide your commercial energy rate options.

Shaking hands icon

No need to mark your calendar – when it comes time to shop again, our dedicated renewal team will reach out ahead of time.

Illustration of two information cards, one showing 25 percent and the other showing 75 percent.

Keep overhead lower and business energy savings higher.

If your business is in a deregulated state, you have the power to choose where your business gets its power – so why not use it? Using your commercial energy choice helps keep the market competitive, and our team of dedicated business energy experts will always make sure you’re getting the best rates possible.

To compare rates to your current rates, you’ll need your energy bill handy when we call.

Info Icon on Bill background

Not sure where to begin?

An illustration of a woman in a pink shirt shining a flashlight onto a question mark.

Talk to an energy consultant today.