Price To Compare is committed to making your energy provider choice less complicated and more accessible to homeowners in deregulated areas. By partnering with the most prominent and trusted natural gas and electricity suppliers in the United States, we negotiate the most competitive rates available on the market in deregulated areas and pass the savings along to you.
Start Saving on Energy Today!Find a Better Rate
Start Saving on Energy Today!
Price to Compare is here to share our network of trustworthy energy suppliers with you. Payless Power is one of Price To Compare’s top energy suppliers, providing reliable, affordable electricity and natural gas to residential customers nationwide.
Our energy professionals negotiate with companies like Payless Power to lower your energy costs every day. With 10 years of industry experience building relationships with over 30 major retail energy suppliers, we strive to make simplified savings, competitive rates, and a straightforward online marketplace available to you.
Our experts will present you with current Payless Power electric rates and plan information in an easy-to-read format, making it easier than ever to power your home while preserving your budget. Start saving on your energy costs today!
Pro Tip: Have your current electric bill handy to compare Payless Power's electricity & gas rates.
About Payless Power
Founded in Texas in 2005, Payless Power provides residential and business customers with comprehensive energy solutions and helps them meet their energy goals. From lowering costs to finding smart alternative energy answers, Payless Power was founded on the principle that energy should be affordable for everyone. Payless Power works to make meeting your energy goals easy.
Headquartered in the state of Texas, they prioritize tailor-made energy solutions for thousands of homes and businesses across deregulated areas of Texas. Payless Power’s customizable electricity offerings help individuals counter today’s volatile energy markets.
Why choose Payless Power?
Having access to cost-effective energy solutions, information, resources, and energy plans makes residents energy savvy. Unexpected energy cost fluctuations can be expensive, so we want to help you avoid them. Choosing Payless Power means you can rest assured that your home’s energy needs are being met.
As a top national energy provider, Payless Power offers a wide variety of plans to meet your home’s unique needs. Whether you’re looking for affordable natural gas, consistent electricity costs, or access to renewable energy sources, you’re covered with Price To Compare.
Consider these reasons for making Payless Power your go-to energy supplier:
- Cost-effective, predictable, and reliable energy services.
- Simple energy solutions, flexibly designed to help you control your energy costs.
- Top-of-the-line value and customer service.
- Convenient and easy online accounts.
- Inspiring clean energy initiatives!
We understand sorting through the complex energy market for the best residential energy rates is no easy task. So, let the Price To Compare professionals do the heavy lifting for you!
Everything you need to know about Payless Power
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. Payless Power plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation. With deregulation, energy suppliers must compete for consumers, driving down Payless Power’s electricity rates while promoting more customer-centric service plans.
Together, we can reduce your home’s energy bills, provide you with energy security, find efficiency opportunities in your consumption, and source your energy with renewables like solar and wind.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through a contract while keeping your individual rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. While the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy security you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a Payless Power rate when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk.
- Prepaid Plans: With no credit check or deposit required, Payless Power’s prepaid plans make cost-efficient energy accessible and affordable. Convenient usage monitoring tools let you track your usage and your budget and prevent surprises on your next energy bill. Learn more about Payless Power prepaid plans here.
- Payless Power Renewable Energy Plans: Saving on “green” while you go green is a breeze! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can support eco-friendly electricity initiatives and local jobs in just a few clicks. Local clean energy production is made cheaper every day through increasing consumer demand, innovative technology, and greater production of renewable energy. Together, Payless Power and Price To Compare are here to get you the best green energy prices on the market, so don’t let another sunny day go by before you start saving!
Pro Tip: Most often, residents prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your home. For instance, we know how to avoid nasty cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of living. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare Payless Power's electricity & gas rates. Talk with our experienced Energy Consultants today at email@example.com!
Payless Power service areas:
Wondering about Payless Power electric rates in my area?
Payless Power reviews
With Payless Power, you can be confident that you have the best available fixed-rate plan on the market. The energy experts at Price To Compare evaluate top providers based on the services most important to you. We consider a company’s customer service record, affordability, reliability, ease of use, and their record as a business. We believe you’ll love the top-notch services offered by Payless Power.
Contact Payless Power
Payless Power’s corporate office is located at:
P.O. Box 975428
Dallas, TX 75397-5428
For customer service, call: (866) 963-9353. Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM EST. Holidays may affect these hours.
Email Payless Power through their convenient online portal.
Pro Tip: In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently asked questions about Chariot Energy
Will Payless Power require a deposit?
No, Payless Power will not require a deposit for their prepaid electric services. Other Payless Power plans, like many energy companies, may require a deposit.
Will Payless Power charge me a cancellation fee?
Yes. Payless Power may assess an early termination fee if you cancel your service. Contact us before making a change if you have any questions.
What is the best Payless Power plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different from that of other residents. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits-all. Most people do indeed prefer fixed-rate plans, but other considerations such as energy source and contract length may be a better fit for you.
- Contact our energy professionals today to discuss your home’s energy usage and goals and compare Payless Power's electricity rates.
- Read our blog for energy-saving tips or subscribe to our free newsletter for our energy-saving secrets and new deals delivered right to your inbox.
What services does Payless Power offer?
- Energy Plans: Payless Power offers a comprehensive suite of residential energy plans to meet your individual energy goals. Explore their tailor-made energy solutions to learn more about your home’s energy options. They offer fixed-rate plans, variable-rate plans, and renewable electric plans.
- Online Accounts: With a convenient online portal “My Account,” you can access your account as needed for upgrading your plan, renewing service, or paying your bill.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing that your energy plans move with you by notifying Payless Power to schedule a transfer. If you plan to relocate to an area outside of Payless Power’s service states, you can switch providers without incurring an early termination charge.
- Renting or Owning: No matter if you own or rent your home, Payless Power will ensure you get the energy you need.
How do I sign up for Payless Power service?
This is the easy part. In three simple steps, you can save more on your energy.
Pro Tip: To avoid an early termination fee, make sure you are near the end of your current contract. And don’t worry, you’ll never be without electricity. Once you’ve submitted your info, your new supplier will simply reach out to finalize and set up your new energy plan. You’ll see your newly chosen rate take effect within one to two billing cycles.
Which Rate is Right for You?
Individual homes need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Price To Compare, we prioritize your needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Price To Compare eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you're not sure where to start, we’d love to help you! Contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!
More Energy Questions?
- Read our fact sheet to get all your energy questions answered.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter for our energy-saving tips delivered right to your inbox.
- Read our blog for more energy-saving ideas!
- Looking to save on energy costs for your business? Visit our commercial energy site, Integrity Energy, to get a quote to lower your business’s bottom line.